The NIMT curriculum gives you a more than a firm grasp on the principles of general management. With more than 100 subjects on offer, it gives you the flexibility to explore your own interests and prepare for your professional future.
NIMT’s culture will prepare you for business at a new level. You’ll experience an academic program that features:
- An emphasis on analyzing problems, generating key insights, and implementing creative solutions – We stress the importance of asking questions and examining ideas. You’ll gain a superior ability and confidence to handle situations where there are no predetermined answers.
- Flexible and Dynamic curriculum – With only one required course, you can design a program to meet your career goals. Our flexible curriculum gives you the ability to target the depth of knowledge and skills a potential employer will value.
- Experiential learning – You’ll have the chance to strengthen the connection between theory and practice with experiential learning. Testing the skills and knowledge you’ve gained in a practical setting will stretch and prepare you for business leadership.
- Dialogue in the classroom – Don’t expect to be fed information or given rules to follow. Debate and discussion are the principal modes of learning at NIMT. You’ll be asked by your professors and your peers to take an active role in uncovering the ideas and facts that will lead you to new solutions.
- An academic connection with the University – NIMT is part of one of the most highly involved research institutions in the country. Through our joint degree programs, you can increase the value of your PGDM by combining it with a degree/certificate in distance mode from one of the country’s other world-renowned programs.
- Innovation – Learn how to build a new business, work with cutting-edge entrepreneurs, and intern with a venture capital or private equity firm.